Monday 5 May 2014

Top Ten Book Covers I'd Frame As Pieces of Art




Top Ten Tuesday  is a weekly meme hosted by Broke And Bookish. I'd been seeing it around for a while, and I've just decided to join in the fun!
.

Covers I'd Frame as Pieces of Art

This is certainly not a hard one to start out with, there are so many gorgeous covers out there. Maybe the tricky part would be only picking ten! But here's what I chose:








These are only some of the gorgeous covers that are being designed for equally as beautiful books.

5 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty cover! The Daughter of Smoke and Bone is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cover of the Forest of Hands and Teeth. I need to hurry up and read that book.
    http://jazminjade.wordpress.com/2014/05/06/top-ten-tuesday-book-cover-art/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have some GREAT alternate covers here! I love the alternates for Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and for Forest of Hands and Teeth! So lovely! And that Diviners cover is fantastic! I really love the Shatter Me covers with the eyes, but I felt like from an art perspective, the eyes might creep me out a bit... hehe.
    Feel free to stop by: http://www.bluestockingbookworm.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful covers! I love Boundless especially and that version of Memoirs of a Geisha has always caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heard of 70% of these! So beautiful, lovely choices.
    My Top 10 Tuesday Post

    - Marcey @ Readical

    ReplyDelete